Sunday, February 17, 2013

Firsty Blog Post

 Yeah, that's me at age 15....many eons ago, with my first nice SLR in Germany. A heavy Nikon N4004s. I've been shooting for over 25 years and an artist my entire life - a total wackadoo Right-Brainer. Welcome to my bloggy blog. That's me (below) today....over 25 years later, edumacated, experienced and with way more gear (totally not pictured here.) Please - save the golf claps for my work ;-) My passion is Music Photography, but everything I shoot brings me bigtime joy - especially shooting weddings, believe it! It's really validating to know that a couple has chosen me, a VIP, to capture the memories they'll have for life. It's a big deal and I treat it that way......
 
I decided to add a blog to my website, coZmiKphotography.com - oh I dunno.....just to see how it goes I guess ;-) My plan is to post some cool stories along with my work and maybe a silly thing or 20 as well....I'll try to keep you all entertained while "keepin it real" on here. You'll probably see mostly Music and Wedding shots on here...with a sprinkling of "other." Thanks for the support in advance! Now to wander blindly into the Blog Abyss.....

No comments:

Post a Comment